M. Sc. thesis: An analytical study on Migration of tribes of Kanyakumari district of Tamil Nadu
Research interests: Gender analysis, Impact studies, Cyber extension for transfer of technology, Farming systems research and Population studies
|Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore||Agriculture||2015|
|Master of Science (M. Sc.)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore||Extension Education||2017|
. Prof. Dr. John Knight Medal for Agricultural Extension in 2016 from the College of Agricultural Technology, Theni.
- Awarded the Best Paper presentation award in the 8th GCRA International conference in
- G. Ranganathan award for the best outstanding M. Sc. (Agri.) student in Agricultural Extension by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore in 2018.
- Award for best paper presentation in the National workshop on Gender issues and Atmanirbhar Bharat in Oct, 2020.
- ANA RAJ, J, K. HEMASANKARI AND M. JEGADEESAN. 2016. Stimulating social change through street theatre. Journal of Global Communication, Special issue 2016: 150 – 156.
- ANA RAJ, J AND P. SUMATHI. 2017. Bridging the disparity with State Balanced Growth Fund in Tamil Nadu, India. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 5(3): 1 – 7.
- ANA RAJ, J. Fostering future extension with Social Entrepreneurship. Research Explorer, 5(16): 52 – 57.
- ANA RAJ, J. Key contributing factors to the migration of tribes of Tamil Nadu, India. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics and Sociology, 22(2): 1 – 11.