- Infectious bacterial artificial chromosome clone of EHV 1 was developed by inserting mini F plasmid into the genome of EHV1 expressing green fluorescence protein, which will help in mutagenesis studies and development of live attenuated vaccines.
- Generated reverse genetics based recombinant equine influenza virus for studying functional genomics and quick vaccine production
- Molecular diagnostics for exotic equine diseases viz., VEEV and VSV.
- Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of drug loaded nano-formulation against Trypanosoma evansi in animal model
- Development of Microaerophilus Stationary Phase (MASP) cultivation system for Theileria equi and in vitro cultivation system was developed for bloodstream forms of T. evansi using axenic medium.